The beauty predictions for Spring 2015 are rolling in!
Here's a few that caught our attention...
- Flushed and dewy will trump blushed and bronzed, says Harper's Bazaar. And "no makeup makeup" will be bigger than ever according to Yahoo's Beauty Editor, Bobbi Brown.
- Your best investment? A standing appointment for regular facials.
- Artichokes are the new kale.
- Eyeliners bigger (and more graphic) than ever, predicts Vogue.
- High impact lip color for sure...but still soft around the edges (re-think that lip-liner!).
- Milky whites winning over pale pinks for nails. And "negative space" manicures will be a thing.
- Hair? Undone. Braids. NOT fussy. That is, unless, you slick your coif back completely.
- Look for more makeup that doubles as fabulous skincare. Think foundations infused with anti-oxidants and concealers with anti-aging ingredients.
- Taking good care of yourself... It's always an IN-TREND!